Hey Diva VA! I’m Jay Black, the CEO and Sr. Chief VA Business Consultant of Jay Black Marketing.
I know. I know. I know. The struggle is real! You’re trying to start your virtual assistant business, attract new clients, navigate the entrepreneurial waters, balance work & life. It’s a lot! I’ve been there and done that.
I’ve been up til 6 or 7 AM working on my business plan or managing my business and personal finances. I’ve cried over wondering if I should keep the doors of my VA business open or go back to a regular 9-5 J-O-B. I have experienced the unfathomable joys of helping my clients build high six figure businesses and watch them grow their business wings and fly. I have seen and experienced it all in my 10+ year career as a virtual assistant.
Through my career as a virtual assistant, I have learned a lifetime of lessons and have shared those lessons with other VAs in efforts to help them avoid the entrepreneurial landmines and accelerate the growth of their businesses. From laying the proper foundations to help you build your VA business and attract your ideal clients, to strengthening your processes and skill levels and finally to growing your business to heights beyond your imagination, I’m here to guide you along the way. I’ve done it with my business, now let me help you do it with yours.
Here are a few fun deets about me!
- I use 4 languages daily in my life when communicating with my family. They are: English, Spanish, American Sign Language and Colombian Sign Language
- I am a movie and music junky. I have an 800+ movie collection and enough songs to last me over 3 years without hearing the same song twice! My favorite genre of movie and music are classics and jazz. I blame my father for my passion for the arts. He’s the artist of the family.
- I’m a HUGE Dallas Cowboys fan! (Do Not mess with me during football season)
- I come from a huge family. I have 7 brothers and sisters.
- My business crush is Marie Forleo. I think she is an awesome business coach and is never scared to take the leap into the unknown. Her love and joy for life, business and connection are infectious.